This is me...


Hi good peole. My Name is Siti Musthoriyah. You can call me Ria.  I was born in Boyolali, on December 12th 1995. I just celebrate my sweet 23 years old.
I started school when I was five years old at TK Islamiyah in Klego, Boyolali . After that, I studied at MI Islamiyah Karang Pakel and Junior High School MTs N Andong, in Boyolali too. My Senior High School is in SMA N 1 Andong. And I got my next studied at State Islamic Insitut of Surakarta (IAIN). After graduated from IAIN in 2017, I started to teach at KBS Course. From that experience, I realized that I feel comfortable to teach English. I like to talk and meet my students. One of my dreams is to be a professional English teacher. I want to present it to my parents. I want to make them feel proud of me. They are my inspiration, flashlight, and everything. I really love them no matter what. Now, I am studying at Sanatha Dharma University. I am very grateful and feel so lucky because I got an opportunity to learn about Teacher Profession Education. This is one of my efforts to be a professional teacher. I get much new knowledge here. Besides that, I meet new friends and lecturers. They are so friendly, humble, and nice. Besides teaching, I also like everything that can make me enjoy and comfortable. I am a cheerful girl. I like eating, watching food vlogger in Youtube, and speaking with myself in front of the mirror to boosting my confidence. As an English teacher, I should be a role model to my students, so I try hard to become a fluent speaker in English. So, it can inspire and motivates my students to practice English in their daily life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RPP (Lesson Plan) Simple Past Tense SMP kelas 8. Lengkap dengan penilaian dan Lampiran-lampiran worksheet.

RPP PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE KELAS 8

RPP (Lesson Plan) untuk 2 Pertemuan RECOUNT TEXT KELAS 8 SMP